1. Milestii Mici – the largest wine collection. The cellars of Milestii Mici wine-making plant in Moldova contain over 1.5 million bottles of wine. The bottles are stored in 55 km (34 miles) of underground galleries excavated in lime mining operations. The first bottle was stored in 1968, and new vintages are added each year.
2. Cricova – the largest underground wine cellar in the world, which is “hidden” in our country.
3. In Moldova is recorded the highest consumption of apples per capita, about 472 apples per year.
4. The highest concentration of ATMs in the world was established in Moldova.
5. Moldova had no president for 917 days.
7. Nicolae Birliba, 49 years, is 9 times world champion in weight lifting, raised 2575 times a dumbbell of 16 kg.